Tuesday, March 3, 2015

21 Day Fix - Day 8 Recap

Mondays are the worst! No, really, my Mondays are so hectic I cannot even remember what happens. Here's what my Monday looks like: Get up, exercise, eat breakfast, play with daughter, shower, eat lunch, take daughter to violin, go to the grocery store, come home, unload groceries, scarf down dinner, go to my online graduate class, get daughter to bed late, read Bible with husband, go online, go to bed. It's all day, non-stop. I've always been so worn down by Mondays, but today was a bit different. I was still tired by the end of the day, but I had so much more energy!

I really believe working out, drinking my Shakeology, and eating well is making a huge difference in my life. I am feeling all kinds of awesome! Today was Cardio Fix Total Body, which is different than the regular Cardio Fix that I hardly got through on Day 5! Today's was tough because I really do struggle with cardio, but there was a bit of strength training thrown in as well, so that helped a lot. I noticed a difference in how I preformed on Day 1 versus how I performed today. My energy level was much higher and I only used the modifier for half of the ski jumping move. On Day 1, I used the modifier the entire time. It's not about perfection, it's about progress, which I'm making, so I'm proud of myself even when I use the modifier!

I posted this picture on my Facebook page today:



I think about how far I've come in only a week and I felt the truth behind this quote. I kept telling myself, "I wish I looked like that" or "I wish I could just lose 10 lbs" or various other "I wish" statements, but the reality is I didn't want to put in the work to get there. I finally decided that I wasn't going to be an "I wish" kind of girl anymore, I was going to be an "I WILL" and here I am, living out my "I Will" statement! 

Are you ready to be an "I WILL?" 



No comments:

Post a Comment