Thursday, September 24, 2015

CIZE - WEEK 3 Recap - FINAL REVIEW

I finally wrapped up CIZE!

Let's just say this was the MOST FUN I have ever had with a workout program. It was right on point (dance pun intended) for what I wanted to be doing at the time I started this program.

The third week of the program was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Seriously, awesome. The dances were so much fun.

"Go for it" workout was a lot of fun, but slightly confusing at first. Once I got the hang of it though I really enjoyed it, but it didn't quite live up to "Living in the 8s." Living in the 8s is the LAST workout and it was by far the most fun. At first I was all mixed up and I couldn't stop laughing because I felt silly and the music was cracking me up because it didn't feel like it should go with the actual dance. After A LOT of practicing, I finally got the moves down and I actually started to feel how well it went with the music.

Overall, I was super impressed with this program. There was technically a fourth week of the program that recapped all the previous workouts, but I have to admit, I was ready to go back to strength, so I didn't really follow through the last week.

The only downside to this program (this is only personal to me), but I didn't really lose weight. My body really doesn't respond well to cardio. I don't usually lose weight doing cardio. I'm more of the strength type.  This is totally unique to my body though and a lot of my other challengers DID lose weight, so if you're the cardio type and you love to dance, or you're willing to try dancing, this program is totally for you!

Here's a video of me doing my FINALE!




If you're interested in joining my next challenge group, or want more information, please email me at fitwithkelli@gmail.com or sign up here: Challenge Group Interest form

No comments:

Post a Comment