Tuesday, September 8, 2015

CIZE Recap - Week 2

I wrapped up week two of CIZE. Let's just say things stepped up a notch!

This week was intense. I had two new workouts this week called Full Out and In the Pocket! I really enjoyed both of these workouts, there were definitely step up though. I think I enjoyed In the Pocket more than Full Out, but both were pretty fabulous!

I'm still not ready for my own music video, but I'm having fun and that's a big deal to me because I typically hate cardio. I found the footwork in both of these to be a little more complicated, but after the second day of learning the routine, I managed to get it down mostly.

Shaun T does not hold back in these workouts and I love him for that. A lot of people think they are not a dancer and therefore cannot do these workouts, but even if you can't dance, you can still move. In our challenge group, we've been sharing videos of us doing the workouts. We all realize we're not the best dancers, but we're having fun and we're enjoying watching each other have fun too. It helps us to see we don't have to look like the professional dancers in the video!

I still don't think the 8 minute ab workout is all that great. It makes me sweat, but I'm not getting the results from the ab work like I did from 10 minute abs with the 21 Day Fix. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

All in all, I'm loving this program. I cannot emphasize enough how much fun it is!

For your viewing pleasure, I recorded myself doing the workout. I'm not going to pretend I'm any good at this, but I figured if I can laugh about it, so can you! :)

If you're interested in joining my next challenge group, or want more information, please email me at fitwithkelli@gmail.com or sign up here: Challenge Group Interest form



No comments:

Post a Comment