Thursday, March 5, 2015

21 Day Fix - Day 11 Recap

Today was Pilates day. Pilates is really tough. I'm not sure I like it that much, but I could see a major difference in my strength between last week and this week. I was able to hold the plank position for the entire time this time. I was shaking, but I did it! Out of all the workouts, I feel like Pilates goes by the slowest. It does work my lower body really well though and I feel great afterward, but I have a difficult time getting through the workouts sometimes. At least there is no cardio in Pilates, so that helps!

Today I had eggs and waffle for breakfast, fruit for a snack, ground turkey and veggies for lunch, Shakeology for snack, meatloaf and veggies for dinner and a handful of popcorn for an evening snack. I was pretty full all day. I really think moving my Shakeology to a snack as opposed to breakfast made all the difference in my hunger and cravings. Love my Shakeology!

I'm officially down 5lbs today and I can tell I'm down some inches too. I haven't measured yet, though. I'm going to wait and measure at the end of the 21 days. I can't believe I'm halfway there. It's amazing, I can already see major body changes. I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow because I don't like cardio, but I'm betting that I will be able to get through it better tomorrow than I did last week, which means I'm progressing and that's all that matters!

Here's a picture of me doing the lower fix yesterday!


No comments:

Post a Comment