Wednesday, March 11, 2015

21 Day Fix - Day 16 Recap

Well, well, well, would you look at that, day 16! I have never, in the history of my life, worked out for 16 days in a row. Happy Sweet 16 to me!! Woohoo! This is pretty amazing!

Today I stuck to my meal plan exactly! I did not nibble like I did the other day and I spaced out all of my meals evenly. It's easy to feel overconfident when we're on eating plans, but that overconfidence is what leads to poor choices, like "little bites" here and there. Those little bites add up and I paid the consequence for that on the scale. Today I'm back in the saddle!

I also had two-a-days again today. This morning was upper fix. Easy, peasy! I love upper fix. It's challenging and fun and my arms are the area I really want to change, so I feel super motivated on arms day. I got through the workout fine, but I was dreading tonight.

Tonight was...wait for it... CARDIO FIX! Yes, I'm yelling, because that's how I feel when I do cardio fix. I feel like yelling and I do most of the way through. You know I'm crazy when I choose to do cardio fix as a second workout in the middle of the week. What is wrong with me? Needless to say, I made it through. Not only did I make it through, I actually didn't use the modifier for some of the sequences. I give myself a big thumbs up for that! I still look like a fool doing cardio, but that's just the nature of the beast I guess and at least I'm doing it!

For your viewing pleasure and my embarrassment, I've posted a video for you to see me attempt to do burpees. I'm struggling, as you can see, but I'm not giving up and one day I will be able to do this perfectly well! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment