Thursday, March 5, 2015

21 Day Fix - Day 10 Recap

Because yesterday was so emotionally draining, I thought I'd sleep in this morning. At the time, this felt like a good idea and really it was, but then it messed up my entire day in terms of exercising and eating. I like to do my workouts first thing in the morning, so that it's done and over with, but today I couldn't because I needed to get my daughter's breakfast, get dinner in the crockpot, log into work, wash the dishes, etc. One thing led to another and I didn't workout until 4:00pm! My meals were all at different times of the day, which was fine, but remember I'm a creature of habit, so this really threw me off! 

Today was lower fix again. I really like the lower fix, but I pushed myself more this time than I did
This is what the grocery store looked like on Monday.
Doesn't it look amazing? 
last time and now I'm pretty sore! I'm really starting to see a difference in my abilities and an increase in my strength.  

I never posted last week about my meals. I forgot, my apologies. I basically had Shakeology for breakfast, fruit for snack, lunch was turkey burgers and broccoli, greek yogurt for snack, chicken and veggies for dinner/ pork and veggies for dinner. I had some trouble with getting overly hungry, so this week I decided to move my Shakeology from breakfast to a snack and that seemed to solve the problem. I have not been struggling with hunger this week. We grocery shop on Mondays, so I usually just find stuff around the house on the weekend to fit my containers. I would not suggest this approach if food is an area you struggle with, but we were already eating healthy before this program, so I feel comfortable with finding things around the house to work in my meal plans for the weekends. 

I'm really loving this program and today I was just thinking about how it is the perfect, "intro back into working out" program. I love how easy it was to start working out again and how easy it was to get my nutrition back on track! I really cannot wait until Day 21 to see my full results! 


No comments:

Post a Comment