Sunday, March 22, 2015

21 Day Fix - Round 2 - Week 1 Recap

I didn't want to keep documenting my daily 21 Day Fix routine, considering I documented the entire first round, but I did want to recap the week for you.

First of all, everything is easier! Yay! The workouts are getting easier, even Cardio Fix, but I still hate that one!  In fact, I am actually going out shopping this week to bump up my weights. I use 5lbs and 8lbs. I now need 12lbs for some of the workouts, so basically, I'll be switching between 5lb, 8lb, and 12lbs! I cannot believe how fast I needed to bump up my weights. I've definitely been getting stronger and my ability to hold plank is getting better too. I'm able to hold much longer than I could at the beginning of all of this.

Here's my plank:



As for meal planning, it's really starting to become second nature. I'm not struggling to think of what to eat and I'm finding it more natural to eat within the portions given to me. I switched up a lot of my meals this week, which is really daring for me. I usually eat the same boring stuff, but it was fun to try new things!

As for body changes, I'm not losing anymore pounds yet, but I am down another 2 inches! Yipee!! I'm really looking forward to my summer clothes fitting this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment