Sunday, March 8, 2015

21 Day Fix - Day 12 Recap

Today was Cardio Fix day. Do I need to say more? Here's what it looked like:



I was exhausted! I noticed that I was able to last a bit longer for each round before switching to the modifier, so that was good. I also realized how glad I am that this workout is on Friday, because once it's over, I have the weekend!! 

Nothing crazy for eating today. Normal stuff, wasn't that hungry, super satisfied with moving Shakeology to afternoon snack. I'm actually leaving to go out of town this weekend, so I'm a bit nervous about how that will impact me, but I'm prepared. I have tried to plan out my meals for most of the weekend, so hopefully I can stay on track. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll update you as to how it is doing the 21 Day Fix while being out of town! 

No comments:

Post a Comment