Friday, March 13, 2015

21 Day Fix - Day 18 Recap

Today was a very busy day for me. I think I'm having a really hard time adjusting to the time change. I have had the worst time getting out of bed! I slept in again this morning, which made me rush all morning long in order to get out the door in time for my daughter's gymnastics class. I squeezed in my workout just before lunch, then I rushed to get dressed, eat lunch, and head out. While we were out, we had to stop at the bank and the grocery store. We ran out of lettuce!! I can't handle not having a salad with my dinner, so I had to get some more ASAP!

After we got home, I had to start on dinner, run a meeting for work, get my daughter to bed, then do homework for my class. I was exhausted. Today was supposed to be a two-a-day, but I didn't make it to the second workout. I was really worn out, so I did a few yoga poses and called it a night. I don't feel bad about that because I did my Pilates workout earlier and I think it's really important to listen to our bodies. I really believe my body needed a break from the two-a-days, plus tomorrow is
CARDIO! I'm screaming with excitement, can't you tell?

I decided today that I would focus on drinking my water. I noticed the past few days I hadn't really been drinking as much water as I should, so today I made that my focus and goal. I'm happy to report I drank all of my water and then some!

Ultimately, today was a good day. It was busy, but I still got in at least one of my workouts, I ate well, and I drank all of my water. I'd say success. It's crazy to think I only have 3 days left on this program. I can't wait to compare my before an after!

Sorry I didn't have any pictures from today, but at least you get to see my cute water bottle, monogram and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment