Tuesday, March 17, 2015

21 Day Fix Before and After

I have completely finished the 21 Day Fix! I'm pretty impressed with this program. It's kind of amazing the results you can get in 3 weeks. That's hardly any time at all and only 30 minutes a day, plus eating right.

Impressions of the workouts:

1. I love the way Autumn encourages you the entire workout. She pushes just enough, but encourages right along with you.

2. I also love how the countdown ticker is right there at the bottom of the screen. This keeps me motivated!

3. I love, love, love the modifier. Autumn doesn't make you feel guilty for having to modify. This is great because I've done plenty of workouts before where the instructor makes you feel bad for having to modify. I used the modifier a lot the first week, but by week two I was already moving away from some modified moves. You know what though? I still used the modifier during week three and I will probably need to modify this next cycle as well.

4. Bonus rounds! I have never liked bonus rounds on any workout, but Autumn makes them quick and easy and I love that about her instruction.

5. One thing that Autumn says a lot is "you can do anything for one minute." This keeps me going! I keep reminding myself that and it motivates me. This is a good life motivator too!

Impressions of eating:

1. Switching my eating habits was not too bad. I mostly ate well to begin with, but the 21 Day Fix helped me to see that I was way out of control with portions. I loved the containers and found them to be so easy to use and understand. Plus, who doesn't love a whole bunch of fun colors around their kitchen?

2. I thought meal prep was easy and by the time I got to week three, I felt like a pro!

3. Shakeology: I was really hesitant to use Shakeology, mostly because of the price, but I wanted to go all in. I wanted to make sure I got the best possible results, so I went ahead and bought it. I figured if I didn't think it was worth it, then I wouldn't keep buying it for future cycles. Well, I love it. It's like dessert in a cup. I enjoy it the most right after working out and I really feel like it makes a difference. I've gone ahead and ordered another bag for this next cycle.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm sold on this program. It's really great how quick the results are and how there's nothing gimmicky about it. It's just hard work and eating well. I still need to do another cycle or two to get to my goal weight, but for now, I'm really happy with the first 21 Day Fix results.

I lost a total of 4.5lbs and 6.4 inches all over.

So, without further ado, my before and after photos:












2 comments:

  1. Great Job Kelli!!!!! I'm ordering mine this week! Have you considered the extreme program?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have considered it and plan to do that one soon. I need to cycle through this one at least one more time (right now) and maybe a third time. Are you plugged into a challenge group for the 21 Day Fix? You're going to be so great at it!

    ReplyDelete