Friday, May 1, 2015

PiYo - Day 3 & 4

I'm combining yesterday and today.

Day 3: Define: Upper Body

This was pretty straight forward. It was a lot of traditional yoga poses. I'm really digging all the yoga poses that we go through. I have missed yoga so much, so this is a perfect workout for me. I also loved how this workout was only 20 minutes. Who doesn't have time for 20 minutes? It was perfect! :)

Day 4: SWEAT

I was literally sweating everywhere. At first I thought, "this can't be that bad," but then as it went on, I was dripping sweat. It felt really good though. It wasn't like the "I just ran 5 miles kind of sweat." It was more like, wow, my muscles are burning and it burns so good! I truly enjoyed this workout and I'm very sore.

One of my favorite things about yoga is how fast the results are with what feels like very limited effort. You never really notice how much you are really using your entire body, until the next day when you can't move anything and you discover muscles you didn't know you had. :)

I have only been doing PiYo for 4 days now and I'm down 1.5lbs!! So excited!! I cannot wait to see the first 30 day results. :)

Here's a sneak peak at PiYo:




If you're interested in joining a PiYo challenge group, or learning more about it, drop me an email at fitwithkelli@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment