Wednesday, April 8, 2015

21 Day Fix - Round Two FINAL RESULTS

I apologize for not updating week 2 of round 2, but I'm actually in grad school, so I have been SWAMPED!!

I have my results from Round 2 of the 21 Day Fix and I'm impressed! This time around was a lot easier than the first round. I really got into the flow of things and I was able to plan and prep without as much thought as I did the first round.

I have LOVED this program. It's amazing how great the results are in such a short amount of time. I love Autum's motivation throughout the program. I also decided to keep drinking Shakeology. This time I went with vegan chocolate... Umm... YUM!!! It's really rich tasting. I added some unsweetened vanilla almond milk and it taste pretty amazing!

I have just begun Round 3 of the 21 Day Fix, as I'm still not at my goal weight, but I'm going to switch it up some. I started doing TurboFire with Chalene Johnson. It's really awesome. I'm also going to test out a few other programs and once I decide on one, I'll walk everyone through it, just like I did with the 21 Day Fix. No matter which program I use for working out, I will still use the nutrition plan for the 21 Day Fix because it's so easy to use and really keeps me on track with my eating.

So, the moment you've been waiting for... MY RESULTS!

This time I am down 1 more pound and 3 inches!

FRONT:



BACK: 


SIDE: 










2 comments:

  1. Kelli! You look so awesome- this is incredible!! Way to go 😄😄

    ReplyDelete