Tuesday, April 28, 2015

PiYo - Day 1

Soooo, I'm back! Phew! I had to get through this grad school class and finally it's OVER!! Celebrate with some chocolate! Just kidding, celebrate by doing more work and maybe having a chocolate Shakelogy.

Anyway, today I started a new fitness program: PiYo! This is done by Chalene Johnson. I've been eyeing this baby for a long time now and finally, I'm doing it. I'm going to stick to the eating plan of the 21 Day Fix, but focus on the workouts from PiYo.

Today was just the fundamentals day. It was about 45 minutes, but it was just working on alignment. Surprisingly, I felt really worked out afterward! I can't wait to get into the meat of things tomorrow. :) I really miss doing yoga all the time, so I'm super pumped about this.

I'll keep you posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment