Wednesday, April 29, 2015

PiYO - Day 2

Today was Define: Lower Body. It was awesome. I seriously love Yoga, oh, and I might be girl crushing on Chalene Johsnon. She's kind of my favorite... Today was all about the legs. It felt so good to stretch and to use my own body weight to build muscle.

The workout was totally short, like 20 minutes short. Hello?? Awesome-sauce! I love short, efficient workouts! One of my favorite poses is pigeon pose. It really works my hip-flexor, which is so tight. I can't decide which is tighter my hip-flexor or my hamstrings? I'm hoping by the end of 60 days, everything will release!

I changed my eating habits a bit today. I love the 21 Day Fix eating plan, but I was realizing that I was eating so much food and really wasn't that hungry. This is normally a good thing, however, I hit a plateau with weight loss, so today I focused on clean eating, but listening to my body's signals and only eating when I'm hungry. I felt really good all day and less of the "full" feeling I was getting previously. I still got in all my proteins and veggies though. Don't want to slack on those, especially my veggies.

I slacked a bit on my water intake today. I was so busy, I just kept forgetting to drink it. I will need to make sure I focus on that tomorrow!

Tomorrow is Upper Body. You know I love me some arm work!!

P.S.  Why am I always so serious looking when I do yoga??


No comments:

Post a Comment