Tuesday, March 17, 2015

21 Day Fix - Day 19 Recap

Today was cardio fix day. I'm not even going to elaborate anymore on cardio fix day, other than to say it's complete.

I ate lunch out today, but did pretty well. I did sneak in one small piece of chocolate after lunch. It was a chocolate egg, about the size of hershey kiss. It was pretty good, but surprisingly sweet. This is pretty normal. When we give up sweets, then have them, they are overwhelmingly sweet sometimes.

I worked out before lunch, but wish I had worked out first thing in the morning. I've got to get back on track with that. For dinner tonight, we had fish, green beans, and salad. It was great! :)

I don't have too much else to say, but am definitely looking forward to the weekend recap. Can you believe I only have 2 days left?? CRAZY!


No comments:

Post a Comment