Tuesday, March 17, 2015

21 Day Fix- Day 20 & 21 Weekend Recap

Day 20:

Today was a busy day for me. I was in First-Aid and CPR training from 9:00am-3:00pm. We had to eat lunch out, which was actually pretty easy to fit into my meal plan. I was exhausted at the end of the day and still had to work out when I got home, yuk! I managed to get Dirty 30 in with no problem and then did a modified yoga routine before bed.

I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of the Fix!! Woohoo!


Day 21:

Today is the last day of the 21 Day Fix. I MADE IT!!! I did my yoga today and threw in some 10-minute abs for an extra push right here at the end. It was awesome. Today was so beautiful outside that I opened the doors and did my routine with the fresh breeze blowing in. Eating today was pretty normal, although I did have a small sliver of dessert this evening. I already took my measurements and can't wait to post about my before and after.

Stay Tuned!!!

Sorry, no pictures today, how boring! I was so busy this weekend, I didn't snap pictures other than my before and afters, which you'll see soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment