Tuesday, February 24, 2015

21 Day Fix - Day 1 Recap

Today was the first official day of my challenge group for the 21 Day Fix. I woke up at 7:00am, which is crazy early for me. Anyone who knows me personally, knows that mornings aren't my thing, but I'm committed and I want to succeed, so I woke up early! The workout was awesome. It went by so fast! It was only 30 minutes and that included the cool down. I was pretty exhausted after the workout, but I'm pretty sure that's the point. ;)

As for the food, meal prep was pretty easy. I somehow managed to "break" my Vitamix. Who does that?? Seriously! Fortunately, it wasn't really broken, it was just overheated. (Note to self: learn to use a blender correctly) I got through all of my meals and snacks well today with only one temptation after dinner. I managed to down some iced tea (unsweetend) and moved on. Chocolate temptation #1 out of the way!

Here's a picture of lunch. Monday is our grocery store day, so I didn't have the foods around that I planned for the rest of the week, which meant I needed to find stuff around the house to fit my meal plan. I used eggs, cheese, and broccoli. I'm not very good at "plating," so excuse the poor presentation, but you get the point. This meal took care of 1 Red container, 1 Blue container, and 1 Green container.


Day 2 is going to be the upper fix. I'm really nervous for that, as arms are not really my thing!

Looking forward to Day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment