Thursday, February 26, 2015

21 Day Fix - Day 3 Recap

LEG DAY!!! I was so worried about today because I was really sore from Monday's Cardio Fix, but to my surprise, leg day was great. It was tough, but it stretched out those muscles that hurt from Monday, which made me feel so much better the rest of the day.
I love Disney. This was so funny, I had to share it!

I loved how Autumn (21 Day Fix Instructor) used the weights in this routine and I loved the variety. This has been my favorite workout so far, not that the others weren't great, because they were, I just really liked the Lower Fix.

Eating was the same as yesterday, I felt a little hungry at the end of the day. Part of the problem is that my days are really long, so breakfast is early and dinner is late. That makes for a lot of hours in between to space out my foods. If I feel like that again tomorrow, then I'll add some more veggies.

Here's how I looked and felt after leg day!
Tomorrow is Pilates day, I'm looking forward to that! Pilates and yoga are similar and I'm a yoga kind of girl, so I'm hoping the Pilates workout will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment