Thursday, February 26, 2015

21 Day Fix - Day 4 Recap

Remember when I said that I hoped Pilates would be like yoga? Well, it kind of was, except this active "rest" day didn't feel so restful! It was a great workout, but it definitely pushed me. Don't be fooled by the word rest. The workout was great, but I'm not lying at all when I say that I was breaking a sweat during the warmup. It was intense, but in a good way, not in a "I can't do this" kind of way. It felt really awesome.

After my morning workout, I decided to have my Shakeology for breakfast. I finally figured out how to make it, which was awesome and I didn't break my blender. It's really not hard to make, I just apparently have no idea how to work a Vitamix, so there's that. I personally like my Shakeology pretty plain and not very cold, so I don't do all the add-ins, but a lot of people do and they love it. Now that I finally figured out the perfect consistency for my preference, I am really looking forward to my shake tomorrow! I wasn't sure I was going to do Shakeology, but I am so glad I did. It's awesome!

Eating today was fine. I was really busy today and I think that distracted me from hunger, so I managed to make it through the entire day. That being said, I had my breakfast later than I have been, so I think that helped me a lot.

I'm looking forward to Cardio tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to Yoga on Sunday!! I'll keep you posted!

Oh, and one more thing... check out my arms. Three days people, three days!! I can't make this stuff up!


No comments:

Post a Comment